Thank you for your interest in signing up for the track experience. You won’t regret it.
Camp4 is our introductory winter driving course. Each student, under the supervision of our experts instructors, will learn how to control a Porsche while on ice and snow. Safety is paramount but fun is a close second.
During this two-driving day program, drivers will practice proper winter braking, hill starts on low-traction surfaces, cornering techniques, drift angles, and speed corrections. On the last day, you'll combine these skills on the handling circuit.
Training Content: Theory
• Correct seat position
• Correct steerig position
• Effect of laws of physics on vehicle
Training Content: Practice
• Vision Skills
• Finding and following the racing line
• Effective braking
• Handling ascents and descents
• Correct steering
• Stabilizing braking
• Correct understeer and oversteer
• Load changing practice with winter tires
• Carefully accelerating out of a bend
• Driving with 1.5mm spiked winter tires