Thank you for your interest in signing up for the track experience. You won’t regret it.
- The participant has the sole responsibility for obtaining any necessary insurance related to your activities or participation in the Event.
- All particpants must sign event waivers from Porsche Canada and the track facilities prior to access to the track
- All participants must wear and display their event credentials at all times for track and hospitality access
- Only paying participants and guests will be allowed access to the grounds due to safety and insurance regulations
- All attendees must wear a facemask while indoors
- All attendees must adhere to the social distancing rules set by each facility
Vehicle Service Equipment
- Service equipment (pit boxes, etc) will be allowed in the paddock area but not to be brought into the pit lane
- All material and liquid capture and cleaning in the paddock and pit lane is the responsibility of the participant
- Vehicle must be road legal and insured
- All seat belts including any racing harness must have a minimum of three points of connection to the car
- Cabriolet/Roadster/Spyder/Speedster/Targa models permitted, however the roof must be in the closed position at all times during the driving program
- Vehicle exhaust system must conform to road legal standards
Vehicle Safety Equipment
- Vehicles must be road legal, with all airbags and safety equipment installed and in factory working order
- Vehicles with full roll cages are not allowed
- Any vehicle with an aftermarket half-cage will require padding on any section of the roll bar that is able to contact the driver’s head
- All participating vehicles must pass a pre-event safety check at a local Porsche Centre
- The safety inspection must be completed at any Porsche Centre in Canada by a Porsche Certified Technician for participating vehicles.
- Proof of safety check completion will be required upon check-in for the event day
- Vehicle components inspected during the safety check, but not limited to; brakes, tires, glass, suspension, engine, drivetrain, safety equipment (seat belts, lights, etc.)
Personal Safety Equipment
- A helmet is mandatory at all times for every participant during driving activities. Driving participants will provide their own helmets and are subject to inspection by Porsche Canada staff at any time. Helmets must meet SNELL SA2015 certification standards or newer and have the certification mark installed and legible
- For those without a helmet, some helmets may be available for use but are limited in quantity and subject to availability
- A HANS device is not required, but is recommended
- Flame retardant suit, shoes and gloves are not required
- Comfortable, flat footwear is required. No shoes with an evelated heel
- Please arrive with a full tank of fuel. Circuit Mont-Tremblant and Area 27 have fuel stations in close proximity to the track but not onsite. Canadian Tire Motorsport Park has an onsite fuelling station.
- Hospitality will be available onsite for participants and guests that purchase a hospitality ticket. You may bring your own food if you desire.
- Unsecured water bottles are not allowed inside the vehicles during driving activities
- There are multiple available washrooms located throughout each site
- RVs are not allowed due to space restrictions for 2021
- All participants will be limited to a single trailer/hauler combination due to space restrictions for 2021
Terms and Conditions
By registering for the Porsche Experience event (the "Event") you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Participants in the Event must be at least 25 years of age and have a valid driver's license. The following driver's licenses will be accepted: Canadian driver's license, US driver's license, EU driver's license in English. International driver's licenses are only acceptable in conjunction with a valid national driver's license.
Participants must sign a Porsche Cars Canada, Ltd. (PCL) participant waiver prior to participating in the Event, the terms and conditions of which are incorporated herein for reference and which may be viewed here. Participants will be required to agree to a CAN $5,000 damage deductible as part of the event waiver.
Participants in the track driving portion of the Event may be required to sign the track owner's standard form waiver documentation.
Consumption of alcohol or any other drug or intoxication substance that may impair driving ability is strictly prohibited prior to and during the driving portion of the Event. PCL reserves the right to refuse to allow any person to participate in the driving portion of the Event who it reasonably suspects may be under the influence of alcohol or any other drug or intoxicating substance. No refund of any portion of the Event price will be provided should a Participant be excluded from all or any portion of Event under this term and condition.
Due to the physically demanding nature of the activities at the Event, participants must be in good physical condition. Pregnant women and or persons with a history of serious health conditions, including, but not limited to, heart attack, angina or stroke should not participate. Participants should have no known physical or mental impairments that could put them or others at risk by their involvement in the scheduled course.
Event pricing does not include transportation to or from the event location.
If the event pricing includes accommodations, it is based on single or double occupancy hotel accommodation. Requests for alternative hotel arrangements will be accommodated on a best efforts basis but may involve additional cost
If a request is made to cancel participation in the event, the following non-refundable portion of the Event costs will be forfeited.
Greater than 91 days prior to Event 0%
61-90 days prior to Event 10%
31-60 days prior to Event 25%
16-30 days prior to Event 50%
0-15 days prior to Event 100%
You acknowledge that the activities included in the Event are very dangerous and involve the risk of serious injury, death, and property damage, and that any injury sustained may be compounded or increased by negligent rescue operations or procedures of the Releasees (as defined below).
You assume full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury (including death) or property damage (including damage to your vehicle) arising out of or related in any way to your custody or use of any vehicles or your presence at the Event, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations.
Release, waive, and forever discharge PCL, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliate companies, and all rescue personnel, all persons in any restricted area, the owners and lessees of the Event premises (Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, Circuit Mont-Tremblant, and Area 27 Motorsports park, as applicable), promoters, sponsors, advertisers, and all Event inspectors, underwriters, consultants, and others who give recommendations, directions, or instructions, or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the Event premises or the Event, and each of them, and their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, representatives, agents, successors, or assigns (“Releasees”) from any and all liability to you, your personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for all losses or damages and all related claims, on account of injury to you (including death) or your property (including your vehicle), arising from or relating to your custody or use of any vehicles or your presence at the Event, whether caused by the negligence of Releasees or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations.
You covenant and agree not to commence or maintain suit against one or more of the Releasees for injuries sustained (including death) or damages incurred and agree to indemnify, save, and hold harmless Releasees from and against any and all loss, liability, injuries sustained (including death), damage, or cost incurred which may arise or relate in any way to your custody or use of any vehicles or your presence at the Event, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations.
You agree to abide by all safety rules and directions.
You understand and agree you have sole responsibility for obtaining any necessary insurance related to your activities or participation in the Event.
You acknowledge and agree that you will sign, prior to participating in the event, a RELEASE FROM LIABILITY AND CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS as required by PCL.